Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I've been EXPLORERING lately!


The reason for my lack of blog etiquette lately is because I have been busy trying to purchase a (new to us) vehicle. It started out being very fun. When you narrow down your list of vehicles to buy, it gets exciting. Maybe its just a guy thing! In fact I am pretty sure it is. Anyway, we went with a 2003 Ford Explorer with low mileage, 7 passenger, blah blah blah. It's nice. It ended up not being so much fun though towards the end. I think my wife thought about punching me in the face a few times, but she didn't and I am happy to say that we are still together. It really was not that bad, but had its moments for sure. I am also back to work full time so that contributes to my lack of blogging as well, but I will try to keep up better. Sorry to all of you haters out there who cannot understand that, you jerks! Well anyways, I am glad to say that I think that I learned my lesson last time when i foolishly purchased a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire for about $3000 more than what I got this next to new vehicle for. Lesson learned and finally blog updated. Im out!

6 comments:

chelsey said...

hot wheels! looking forward to going for a cruise in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE A HUNTING RIG TO ME.

DAD

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

i remember that pontiac - and the investment into the subwoofer that took up your whole trunk. what? that's not a good enough 'family vehicle' for you anymore?! glad your wife keeps you grounded!

Keri M. Valdez said...

congrats mark. it's very nice..!:)

xblairx said...

mark, i will pimp your ride. whoever came up with that saying is a jerk.

Anonymous said...

Explorering isn't even a word Mark.